Increase the SAFETY of Your Home….
All maintenance plans include regular testing and maintenance of your home’s safety systems and other areas that can pose a safety risk if not properly maintained. Here are some statistics to consider:
- 15,600 dryer fires occur each year resulting in property damage exceeding $75 million dollars.*
- 20,000 people are treated in hospital emergency rooms for injuries related to garage doors.*
- 15,260 injuries and 2660 deaths annually due to failure or problems with smoke alarms, sprinklers and fire extinguishers.*
- 38,300 reported home electrical fires including 120 deaths and 390 injuries associated with electrical wiring, circuit breakers, fuses and meters.* **
- 49,200 heating equipment related home fires.**
* – Source: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission;
** – Source: National Fire Protection Association
Save Money / Reduce the Total Cost of Home Ownership….
- Eliminate avoidable repairs and failures. Proactive maintenance costs less than reactive repair and/or replacement.
- Identify small problems and correct them before they become larger, more expensive problems.
- Increase energy efficiency and reduce energy consumption/costs
- Extend the life of home components, equipment and systems. This increases your return on investment.
- Avoid the damages and repair costs associated with total equipment/system failures such as a water heater leak.
Provide Peace of Mind….
- Protect the value of one of your largest and most important investments.
- Knowing that all systems, equipment and components are in good working order.
- Knowing that your home is being professionally maintained by experienced, knowledgeable professional.
- Receive the benefits of having a trusted source to represent your interests when it comes to everything associated with your home.
Increase the Beauty and Comfort of Your Home….
- Improve your home’s appearance and curb appeal.
- Enjoy the comfort of a home where everything works properly
- Minimize the effects of normal wear and tear on your home
Increase the Value of Your Home at Resale….
- Maximize your home’s value and resale potential.
- Avoid being surprised by home inspection problems when you get ready to sell your home.
Increase the Amount of TIME You Have to Do More Enjoyable Things in Life….